Brazilian Portuguese-English/English-Brazilian Portuguese Concise Dictionary (Hippocrene Concise Dictionary) (Paperback)
Brazilian Portuguese is written and spoken by over 180 million inhabitants of Brazil as well as by several million Brazilian emigrants in other parts of the world, including over 1 million Brazilian Americans. Portuguese is taught at over 280 colleges and universities in the United States.
Brazil is the most popular tourist destination in South America, enjoying over 6 million visitors annually. It is also the second largest economy in the Americas (after the United States) with thriving industries such as automobiles, steel, petrochemicals, aircraft and banking.
- Concise size with 10,000 essential entries
- Each entry includes key grammatical information and pronunciation
- Many entries include related words and phrases
- Spelling updated in full accordance with the Reforma Ortogr fica da Lingua Portuguesa, 2009
- Perfect for businesspeople, travelers, and students