Pickleball for Beginners: Learn the 7 Secret Techniques to Beat Your Friends & Avoid to Hit the Ball Out of Bounds, Into the Net or Not Adhering (Paperback)
Would you like to level up and beat every one of your opponents easily?
As addicting and fun as this sport is, when we are beginners or come from other racquet sports, we likely walk off the court disappointed after every match.
Has this happened to you before?
You slam and run, but every effort seems ineffective as you watch your opponent win so easily it looks like he is stealing candy from a child.
It has happened to all of us: it is not your fault
The problem is that you don't know the game's tricks yet. Unlike in all other sports, such as tennis, it's not necessary to use force: it's better to use strategy.
This guide made me, and several students I have taught, go from 70% losses to almost all wins just by applying these strategies
Are you ready to beat everyone?
Here's what you'll find in this guide:
- FUNdamentals - The basics every pickler should know before hitting the field, such as must-have equipment and secrets to beating your friends (especially those who brag too much),
- Pickleball 101 - How to learn how to play, going from beginner to expert in no time, with in-depth explanations of rules, Pickleball terms and principles, and expert tips for having fun
- The Winner Mindset - You'll learn not to get discouraged when you lose a point and stay focused on the game, understand how to let go of frustration when a shot doesn't go as planned, and keep a positive attitude in every situation.
- Game Strategies and Dinking Techniques - If you look at a pro match, you will realize that they play with tactics and do not slam the ball back and forth. You will learn to exploit your opponent's weaknesses to make him miss and win matches with your head
- Step up your game - Learn new shots and drills that will keep you entertained, turn any game around, and drive your friends nuts: you'll become the best player around
And much more
Click "Buy Now" and become a pro pickler in no time